when I started this blog five years ago, I was a pet sitter and the name animal-crackers made sense. now I'm a stay-at-home-dad and freelance writer, but rather than confuse everyone by getting a different blog, it's just easier to keep posting things here.


Monday, August 15, 2005

Got the look

Ok, I've been wanting to do this post since Phil did his, but I just haven't gotten around to it.

There's this site called Analogia that estimates which celebrity you most look like. I tried it with a picture of me looking off camera with disasterous results. It said I most looked like:

David Paymer, an actor who has been in a bunch of movies including Amistad, Nixon and Get Shorty, to name a few.







Then I tried a different photo with different results.

This is me, an arguably average guy.








This is supposedly the celebrity I most look like. Sorry Mr. Paxton. I hope this doesn't dent your career.







This guy is No. 2. Allessandro Del Piero, a soccer player who has obviously been kicked in the face. But not as much as this guy:







Jaap Stam, another soccer player. Come on! I thought maybe the software was messed up. So I tried a little experiment. I used the same picture and tried to find which female celebrities I most look like. Here's the results:






Soleil Moon Frye. You know who this is? Punky freakin Brewster!!!








Helen Hunt. Between her and Bill, I look like half the cast of Twister.








Lacey Chabert. She and Moon Frye both star in the cartoon series Bratz. Also, Ms. Chabert is the voice of Eliza, the bratty teen on The Wild Thornberries. Her movies include Lost in Space and Mean Girls.






So there you have it. Depending on how much make-up I wear, I either look like a fugly soccer player, a twenty-something hottie, of someone who's been through a tornado.
posted by todd at 2:37 PM

2 Comments:

Punky Todd!!!

3:41 AM  

Oh, people used to say i looked like punky brewster -- maybe i'll grow up to be that pretty. But i don't think i'll hold my breath for that.

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home