when I started this blog five years ago, I was a pet sitter and the name animal-crackers made sense. now I'm a stay-at-home-dad and freelance writer, but rather than confuse everyone by getting a different blog, it's just easier to keep posting things here.


Monday, August 01, 2005

Foot and mouth

Josh went to the doctor's office again this morning. Looks like he has foot and mouth disease. Yes, I was surprised that's a real disease too. I thought our friend Jeanette was joking when she first mentioned it.

Josh has blisters on the inside of his lip and the roof of his mouth. They developed shortly after his brief 101-degree fever broke Saturday morning.

And now I know how he feels. My mouth is tingling like I just gargled with Anbesol. That's one of the early symptoms.

Ick.
posted by todd at 9:52 AM

1 Comments:

:(

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home