when I started this blog five years ago, I was a pet sitter and the name animal-crackers made sense. now I'm a stay-at-home-dad and freelance writer, but rather than confuse everyone by getting a different blog, it's just easier to keep posting things here.


Saturday, July 30, 2005

More strangeness

I had a sit today taking care of two dogs, two cats and two parakeets. The birds are the only animals who actually live in the house.

While feeding the dogs, Bella and Sherlock, on the back porch I couldn't help but notice the weight bench. Yes, a bench, a bar and a standard set of weights. Out on the uncovered deck. Next to the grill.

However, it all seem to fit in with the 4-foot-by-15-foot inflatable pool, the sloop sail boat and other assorted goodies.
posted by todd at 2:27 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home