when I started this blog five years ago, I was a pet sitter and the name animal-crackers made sense. now I'm a stay-at-home-dad and freelance writer, but rather than confuse everyone by getting a different blog, it's just easier to keep posting things here.


Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Somewhere over the honeymoon

I recently received my first Comments spam. How naive and innocent I was before the brutish hawkers of cheesecake invaded my personal blogspace.

At Phil's urging, I did some research on spam blockers.

Blogspot has a simple and dare I say ingenious solution to these Web-bot ruffians. Delete their comments.

Thank you, Mr. Blogspot. Thank you for the kind help and sophisticated software.

So, expect to see the implementation of an alternate form of comments.
posted by todd at 11:05 PM

2 Comments:

Does your Nigerian penis need a low mortgage to earn a college degree instantly? Verify your credit card details now.

2:23 AM  

Josh is so funny. I took 4 years of german. I can say general small talk in spanish and french. but nothing serious.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home