when I started this blog five years ago, I was a pet sitter and the name animal-crackers made sense. now I'm a stay-at-home-dad and freelance writer, but rather than confuse everyone by getting a different blog, it's just easier to keep posting things here.


Friday, August 12, 2005

San Antonio

We're back! You probably never missed us. We drove to San Antonio yesterday, spent the night and did some touristy stuff.

For those who are not from Texas or do not know the story of San Antonio, I would recommend renting The Alamo -- that's where all of our historical knowledge comes from.

Andree and Josh relaxed outside the Alamo, with the sun in their eyes.



Josh kept me from falling into the fountain in front of the Alamo Research Library. Minutes later, Josh threw a dime into the water and made a wish.



After we left the Alamo, we went to the Gazebo.



And after the Gazebo, we went to the ice cream shop and Josh's wish came true...

posted by todd at 4:58 PM

4 Comments:

I can't believe you posted that crap ass picture of me. You suck.

6:41 PM  

That was the only time you let me take a picture of you.

8:54 PM  

Seriously. Josh is not ever allowed to date. you must save him for Molly. He's the most adorable boy ever.

10:12 AM  

You and Andreeb make some beautiful babies! Josh is a little doll!!

Betchya had fun with him while he was on his sugar high too, haha.

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home