when I started this blog five years ago, I was a pet sitter and the name animal-crackers made sense. now I'm a stay-at-home-dad and freelance writer, but rather than confuse everyone by getting a different blog, it's just easier to keep posting things here.


Saturday, August 20, 2005

At the hospital

Andree is at the hospital. She's ok for now, but she's staying another night.

She started bleeding last night. A nearby friend came over to take care of Josh and we were off to the hospital.

Her bleeding stopped. She's fine and Dylan's fine.

Josh, however, woke up from a bad dream and freaked out when he saw our friend, Chuck, here. (He'd never met Chuck.) So we arranged for another, more familiar friend to babysit him for the night.

After we talked to the doctor, I came home. But Josh and I heading back soon.

More to follow.
posted by todd at 9:25 AM

5 Comments:

my thoughts and prayers are with you guys. glad to hear everything sounds okay.

11:45 AM  

I just mailed andrea before i read this. Tell her I'm thinking about her and please give her a hug from me and my love.

1:58 PM  

send my love and well wishes to Andrea. I'll keep you guys in my thoughts !

and fuck you anonymous troll. stupid time to post ads.

2:43 PM  

Holy fuck. blogger needs to fucking work on this spam problem.

2:52 PM  

Thanks and no kidding. I deleted them. When I get the chance I'll switch to the comments Andrea uses.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home