when I started this blog five years ago, I was a pet sitter and the name animal-crackers made sense. now I'm a stay-at-home-dad and freelance writer, but rather than confuse everyone by getting a different blog, it's just easier to keep posting things here.


Thursday, October 06, 2005

A little experiment

First, Dylan is doing great. He's gaining an ounce a day and now weighs 2 pounds 14 ounces. The eye doctor examined him and said he didn't see any problems with his eyes. And his lungs are holding up well as they ween him from the ventilator.

***

I've been thinking about it for a year or so now and finally decided to take the plunge. I shaved my head.















It's strange. Before with a buzz cut, I looked like an average, paunchy, balding man falling toward middle age. But shave that ¼ inch of hair, and I look like I need some tattoos, maybe a lip ring.

Well, maybe not a lip ring.
posted by todd at 5:25 PM

4 Comments:

Nice dome, Dogg! I've thought of taking the plunge but I've got a wonky skull shape. I'm hanging out for the distinguished salt and pepper buzz cut.

7:03 PM  

It looks awesome (although I have an affinity for bald heads for some reason)!

7:12 PM  

I'm with Jumbly! looks great toddito!

10:23 AM  

bald men are uber sexy!

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home