when I started this blog five years ago, I was a pet sitter and the name animal-crackers made sense. now I'm a stay-at-home-dad and freelance writer, but rather than confuse everyone by getting a different blog, it's just easier to keep posting things here.


Saturday, September 24, 2005

Dylan, wireless

The doctor just called to give an update. Dylan is up to 5 ml of milk per hour. He's doing so well that they might take the final IV out of him tomorrow or Monday.

Yay!

Our freezer is packed with dozens of little bottles of milk. If we can't unload more of it soon, we might have no where to put the ice cream and knishes.
posted by todd at 2:38 PM

2 Comments:

Go Dylan, go!! :)

Amy & Sasha

7:58 PM  

YAY! That's so exciting! It's so good to see progress news!

That made my heart happy for you and your little family. You all are in my prayers.

I'm sure that Dylan will be home, where he belongs, very soon. Take care :).

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home