when I started this blog five years ago, I was a pet sitter and the name animal-crackers made sense. now I'm a stay-at-home-dad and freelance writer, but rather than confuse everyone by getting a different blog, it's just easier to keep posting things here.


Thursday, September 29, 2005

Oh no

I was just about to write something else when I heard my 3-year-old tramping down the hall. Cursing.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Fucking Jesus."

He couldn't see either of us snickering and we didn't say anything to him. So he just stopped.

***

Um, sorry for grossing anyone out with my last entry. The doctor is 90 percent sure it's eczema, which is just bad skin caused by stress.

Hard to believe, I know.

***

Today, Dylan weighed 2 pounds 9 ounces, which is where he's been three of the last five days. The other two days he weighed 2 pounds 10 ounces.

Also today, he is 30 weeks gestation. Only 10 more weeks and he's done baking.

***

Oh and one more piece of news. Tom Delay was indicted. By our district attorney! Whoo hoo!
posted by todd at 7:29 PM

1 Comments:

Love that Josh.

I get eczema too so bath yourself in cortizone cream and get your Dylan cuddle on.

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home