when I started this blog five years ago, I was a pet sitter and the name animal-crackers made sense. now I'm a stay-at-home-dad and freelance writer, but rather than confuse everyone by getting a different blog, it's just easier to keep posting things here.


Saturday, September 24, 2005

European vacation

My brother and his wife are both serving in Iraq with the Army. She's in Tikrit; he's in Baghdad. After many months of stress I can't even imagine, they've finally gotten a vacation.

This is where they went.

Here is a picture of Lynn overlooking Neuschwanstein, the New Swan Castle.




















And here's Tim in a town called Garmisch.

















Tim hopes to retire from the military soon and start a second career -- maybe in photography. What do you think of these landscapes?












posted by todd at 2:34 PM

3 Comments:

the photos are gorgeous!!

7:31 PM  

Wow... those are AMAZING!!

If he decides to start his own photography business, have him send me a business card or something!!

9:40 PM  

They're AWESOME!! He would be a great photographer.

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home