when I started this blog five years ago, I was a pet sitter and the name animal-crackers made sense. now I'm a stay-at-home-dad and freelance writer, but rather than confuse everyone by getting a different blog, it's just easier to keep posting things here.


Monday, August 22, 2005

Thanks

We want to thank everyone for your words of encouragement and concern.

Josh and I visited her this evening and were happy to see she was untethered. The second IV and catheter were removed, so she's walking around a little. Very very little.

But so far it's all looking as good as we can hope for.

Keeping thinking happy thoughts for us.
posted by todd at 8:24 PM

4 Comments:

Happy happy thoughts.

8:30 PM  

Happy thoughts x THREE because I brainwashed my dogs with many biscuits to focus on Andrea this evening! (Tonight, for once, they won't nibble on their toes).

We're thinking of you guys!

Hugs, kisses and woof woof!

Halo Askew

12:22 AM  

Hey I just wanted to send some thoughts and what nots Andrea's way, hoping that all will be well.

2:38 AM  

my thoughts and prayers are with you!!

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home