when I started this blog five years ago, I was a pet sitter and the name animal-crackers made sense. now I'm a stay-at-home-dad and freelance writer, but rather than confuse everyone by getting a different blog, it's just easier to keep posting things here.


Thursday, July 21, 2005

My first can of spray paint

When I was nine-ish, I took a can of black spray paint and very neatly printed my name on the white garage door. (It was an old garage with doors that folded accordianlike horizontally.)

When my father came to beat me I blamed my sister.

I'm not sure which was more retarded.

My parents sold the house when I was 20 and my name was still there in big black letters.
posted by todd at 10:49 PM

3 Comments:

My dad probably thought it would serve as a reminder of something. We weren't exactly the smartest family on the block.

7:43 AM  

Clearly :)

AndreeB

1:21 PM  

Is that why she ran away with the circus?

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home