when I started this blog five years ago, I was a pet sitter and the name animal-crackers made sense. now I'm a stay-at-home-dad and freelance writer, but rather than confuse everyone by getting a different blog, it's just easier to keep posting things here.


Friday, February 17, 2006

3 weeks

Hi. My name is Todd and I'm a blogaholic.

Hi Todd

It's been three weeks since my last entry. It hasn't been easy. I want to blog all the time. It's all I think about, even as I let my gambling addiction and heroin habit spin out of control.

That's ok, man. Let it out.

I guess it started almost a year ago. At first it was nothing, just a couple of blogs about my job, the music I listen to. It was just experimenting -- no big deal.

But then it got out of hand. Soon, I was blogging every day. Sometimes twice a day. About my family, my wife and kids, my childhood. I couldn't stop. I started posting pictures and linking to other blogs. It was ... it was ...

Take your time.

It was like I was staring into this dark abyss, this blackhole that just sucked away one blog entry after another. So many words!

Oh the humanity.

We're here for you, man.

My name is Todd and I'm a blogaholic.
posted by todd at 6:47 PM

1 Comments:

Hi todd. I too am a blogaholic.

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home