when I started this blog five years ago, I was a pet sitter and the name animal-crackers made sense. now I'm a stay-at-home-dad and freelance writer, but rather than confuse everyone by getting a different blog, it's just easier to keep posting things here.


Thursday, January 05, 2006

Little Longhorn

Dylan & Co. watched a very exciting Rose Bowl last night. Here he is in his "I'm a Little Longhorn" T-shirt. He was equally excited to see Penn State kick some butt on Tuesday.




















A little known Da Vinci portrait, "Madonna on the Green Chair".

posted by todd at 10:14 AM

2 Comments:

Okay, this time you Texans have the bragging rights. Take out Vince Young and it would have been different. He truly was a one man show for the longhorns. I had to borrow a crying towel from a Texas fan to dry my tears when my USC Trojans went down. Well, that is okay 'cause the Denver Broncos will make me proud. If you feel like it try reading my blog. Have a good day.

10:38 AM  

we had this little cheerleading outfit we used to put on Analise as a baby. I don't think we even liked the team, we just liked the outfit.

hes gotten so big@!!!!

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home