when I started this blog five years ago, I was a pet sitter and the name animal-crackers made sense. now I'm a stay-at-home-dad and freelance writer, but rather than confuse everyone by getting a different blog, it's just easier to keep posting things here.


Friday, December 23, 2005

He's home!

After 123 days in the hospital, Dylan is home.

Last night Andrea "roomed in" with him at the hospital. She spent nearly 24 hours with the little guy learning about his medicines.

Josh has been very sweet, gently rubbing his head and giving him kisses. He's had his moments. At one point, he wanted me to bottle feed him like Dylan. When I tried to put the sippy cup in Josh's mouth, he started flailing his arms, crying "wah!" But mostly he's been good.

posted by todd at 9:17 PM

1 Comments:

That is absolutely precious. Truly a Christmas miracle. It brought tears to my eyes - I'm so happy for you guys; I can only imagine what you both are feeling.

The little antedote about Josh was cute and funny - what a personality he has!

You all are very blessed; I'm glad to see that the prayers of so many have been answered.

God bless and may you all have a very Merry Christmas! :)

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home