when I started this blog five years ago, I was a pet sitter and the name animal-crackers made sense. now I'm a stay-at-home-dad and freelance writer, but rather than confuse everyone by getting a different blog, it's just easier to keep posting things here.


Saturday, December 10, 2005

Some Dylan pics

Dylan is doing OK. No fever, so no pneumonia. He's nursing again, after a brief hiatus. The milk hasn't cleared out of his lungs, but he's working on it.

Here's a picture Andrea took this morning. Dylan weighs like 7 pounds 8 ounces. He's probably the fattest little baby in the NICU now.
















Here's a picture I took Tuesday, before the incident. Please, he says, no paparazzi.
posted by todd at 11:02 PM

2 Comments:

oh my god. Chub city! Its amazing. And Joshie is so funny. I love when kids answer the phone. Molly has never done that and now that she's old enough too she still wont. She said "what if its R*****?" Thats my mother. Molls a smart kid.

12:48 PM  

He's so big!!! It's all that good mother's milk (which sounds a little itcky when you write it but whoo Mum!)

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home