when I started this blog five years ago, I was a pet sitter and the name animal-crackers made sense. now I'm a stay-at-home-dad and freelance writer, but rather than confuse everyone by getting a different blog, it's just easier to keep posting things here.


Thursday, July 27, 2006

La camera merda louco something

Oh for the love of god -- this camera fucking sucks.

After weeks of lamenting the crappiness of our digital camera and looking for an affordable replacement, I decided to give it another shot. The fun started when I popped in new batteries and managed to turn it on (after just three tries).

The language setting had changed to Portugese. Worse still, after clicking through several indecipherable menus, I discovered the English setting was gone. (Or as they say in Brazil, ido.) What the fuck?

I muddled through and managed to squeeze six pictures from the BRAND NEW never before used batteries, which are now dead. These are the pictures in the order they were taken.


























































































Honestly, I'm not sure which I like best, Demonic Blurry No. 4 or Ocean Bottom No. 6.

Se qualquer um que pode ler Portugese quiser esta câmera do caralho, deixe-me apenas sabem.
posted by todd at 9:08 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home