when I started this blog five years ago, I was a pet sitter and the name animal-crackers made sense. now I'm a stay-at-home-dad and freelance writer, but rather than confuse everyone by getting a different blog, it's just easier to keep posting things here.


Monday, July 24, 2006

The friendly skies

I just finished watching Executive Decision -- a fairly descent action movie starring Kurt Russell, Halle Berry, John Leguizamo and a whole bunch of others.

It's about terrorists who hijack Oceanic Flight 343 with plans to explode a chemical bomb over...

Wait a minute. Oceanic? Isn't that the same airline in the TV show Lost? Jesus, how many planes has Oceanic dropped?

Seriously, I'd like to hear about other Oceanic disasters, if you know of any.
posted by todd at 2:56 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home