when I started this blog five years ago, I was a pet sitter and the name animal-crackers made sense. now I'm a stay-at-home-dad and freelance writer, but rather than confuse everyone by getting a different blog, it's just easier to keep posting things here.


Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Lest me forget

I've been rather a schlep with new posts for some time now. I had a good reason for a couple of months -- an unusually large writing project. Then my old freelance copy editing gig started again -- thank god.

But I think the truth might lie closer to burn out. After months of detailing the Dylan Experience, I just didn't have the energy to blog regularly. Instead, I provided fits and spurts of shoddy writing and pictures from our crappy digital camera.

Like this one.
















And yup, that's about all I have for now -- shoddy writing and a pic. It's nearly midnight, the Dilly needs his meds and I need some sleep.

Good night.
posted by todd at 11:50 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home