when I started this blog five years ago, I was a pet sitter and the name animal-crackers made sense. now I'm a stay-at-home-dad and freelance writer, but rather than confuse everyone by getting a different blog, it's just easier to keep posting things here.


Thursday, July 06, 2006

Thank You Mrs. Carter

Andrea got the juice.

The former First Lady's people called to tell Andrea she's getting the The Rosalynn Carter Fellowship For Mental Health Journalism!!!!

The fellowship goes to 10 journalists each year. TEN!!! And of course they chose Andrea. These 10 fellows have a year to work on a project related to mental health.

Andrea's project -- mental health issues related to premature birth.

Check out Andrea's blog for further details that I probably don't even know yet.
posted by todd at 9:46 AM

1 Comments:

You turd -- I haven't put any details on my site yet :) I don't even KNOW any details... YAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYY!

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home