when I started this blog five years ago, I was a pet sitter and the name animal-crackers made sense. now I'm a stay-at-home-dad and freelance writer, but rather than confuse everyone by getting a different blog, it's just easier to keep posting things here.


Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Bug spray

Bug spray really freaks me out. Not sure why. Maybe it's because deet is a WMD, a nerve agent that causes a horribly painful death when OD'd. (It's true -- there was an L&O episode about it.)

Whenever Josh wants to be sprayed I hesitate. Rationally, I know I shouldn't. It's a product that's been approved by the federal government -- and you know they're there to protect us.

And growing up in the country with parents who loved to camp, I spent many days lathered in Off. I t-turned out m-mostly f-fine.
posted by todd at 11:48 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home