when I started this blog five years ago, I was a pet sitter and the name animal-crackers made sense. now I'm a stay-at-home-dad and freelance writer, but rather than confuse everyone by getting a different blog, it's just easier to keep posting things here.


Friday, November 25, 2005

Thanksgiving with the boys

Dylan weighs 6 pounds 8 ounces! Here's a picture from this evening.
















Yesterday, I had to work in the morning and Andrea worked in the evening. Not the ideal Thanksgiving. But we still managed to have fun. Josh and I visited our friends Jeanette and Patrick. Jeanette cooked two or three turkeys and hosted some 10 people.

That's 10 people, plus their six kids. Josh loves it there. He goes nuts and never wants to leave.

Here he is trying to escape from me and the inevitable ride home.

posted by todd at 7:54 PM

2 Comments:

I love those baby cheeks! And that determined get away face on the big wheel!

7:27 PM  

Nice photos Todd. Dylan is looking so good (what a contented expression on his face) and Josh... what a great kid.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home