when I started this blog five years ago, I was a pet sitter and the name animal-crackers made sense. now I'm a stay-at-home-dad and freelance writer, but rather than confuse everyone by getting a different blog, it's just easier to keep posting things here.


Friday, July 27, 2007

they - ahem - well they...

I told Josh to go pee because it had been a while and I didn't want him to hurt his kidneys. He went pee and came back out.

"Can I show you something on my bottom?" he asked.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," he said. "I want to show you something down here."

Um, okay. He pulled down his pants and pointed to his testes and said, "These are kidneys, right?"

"Ah...no."

"What are they?" he asked.

"Those are your testes."

"Testes," he repeated. "What do they do?"

"Ah, well they ... ah ... you see it's kind of complicated..."
posted by todd at 12:38 PM

1 Comments:

Man Todd,
You should have just went with the kidney thing...
Now, if little Patrick and Josh ever compare them...I am in BIG trouble...

Love to you guys.
Jeanette

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home