when I started this blog five years ago, I was a pet sitter and the name animal-crackers made sense. now I'm a stay-at-home-dad and freelance writer, but rather than confuse everyone by getting a different blog, it's just easier to keep posting things here.


Sunday, June 24, 2007

Gabriella Marie

I'm an uncle -- again!

My sister-in-law, Lynn, gave birth at 10:01 am to Gabriella Marie. Gabby weighed 5 pounds, 13 ounces and was 20 inches long. Lynn and Gabriella are both well. So is Tim, although he nearly suffered a broken arm from Lynn's mighty grip.

It's been a decade since the last time I was an uncle. The lovely miss Elizabeth Elaine will be 11 in September.

This time, of course, we were all better prepared for the event. Gabby wasn't due for another week and half, but she's healthy -- 10 fingers, 10 toes and all.

Mother and baby might leave the hospital as early as tomorrow! And hopefully we'll have pictures soon.

***update***

Here's a picture!

posted by todd at 1:42 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home