when I started this blog five years ago, I was a pet sitter and the name animal-crackers made sense. now I'm a stay-at-home-dad and freelance writer, but rather than confuse everyone by getting a different blog, it's just easier to keep posting things here.


Thursday, September 01, 2005

More of the same

Not much new to report with Dylan today. Andree and I saw him last night and little had changed. That's good of course. No news is good news.

Then while Josh was in school, my mother (who is in town for a couple of weeks) and I went to see him again. He was sound asleep.

Today he gets his first sips of milk through a feeding tube. It's barely half a drop every three hours -- to test drive the intestines and such.

Andree, as you may already know from her blog, is starting to feel better. Still sleeping 14 hours a day, but she did that before Dylan.

Funny story about Josh. Last night he was playing with his grandma and hurt her as 3-year-olds are apt to do when they play. It was an accident, but still he did a couple of minutes in time out. Then I told him to tell his grandma he was sorry.

I watched from the kitchen as he told his grandma "I'm sorry." Then (my mom told me later) Josh watched me turn away. And when I wasn't looking, Josh turned to his grandma and stuck his tongue out at her.

She laughed so hard she nearly fell of the couch.
posted by todd at 2:46 PM

1 Comments:

hahahha Atta boy Josh.

betty

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home