when I started this blog five years ago, I was a pet sitter and the name animal-crackers made sense. now I'm a stay-at-home-dad and freelance writer, but rather than confuse everyone by getting a different blog, it's just easier to keep posting things here.


Tuesday, July 05, 2005

We forgot the camera!

Dammit!

We had a great time at our friends' house yesterday for the Fourth. It was just the five of us playing in the pool and eating fried chicken, potato salad and watermelon. Very relaxing.

This was the first time Josh really enjoyed the pool. He's been in them a few times. But not like this. He practiced his swimming, tossed the basketball and chugged around on the floaty. He was laughing and splashing and didn't want to get out.

But did we remember the camera? No. We're losers.

Question for comments: What did you do yesterday?
posted by todd at 7:03 PM

2 Comments:

I'm not the loser. You're the loser. Not only that but you're giving me a headache by riling up Josh right now. SHUT IT ALREADY!!!

Andree

8:40 PM  

way to go losers.

I did nothing good really. I had a pretty normal unfun weekend.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home