when I started this blog five years ago, I was a pet sitter and the name animal-crackers made sense. now I'm a stay-at-home-dad and freelance writer, but rather than confuse everyone by getting a different blog, it's just easier to keep posting things here.


Thursday, June 30, 2005

An extra day at school! Yay!

Josh went to school today. Actually it's the Mother's Morning Out at a local church, but school is easier for all of us to say. He's been attending every Thursday for 5½ hours for several months now and LOVES it there. It's gotten to the point where he runs and hides when he sees me walk in, because he knows it's time to go.

Andree and I have been wanting to send him twice a week. By the time we had gotten over the financial hurdle, the church had filled the last empty slot.

Finally, some lousy brat...er, I mean, well-deserving child...has left. So starting next week Josh gets to go Tuesdays and Thursdays!
posted by todd at 3:21 PM

2 Comments:

That will be great for Josh not to mention great for you guys, especially with the baby coming. Hooray for the bratty kid leaving!

6:46 AM  

Good, then i expect to see LOTS of posts from BOTH of you guys! I mean, what is better to do with a day off than post lots of stuff for us to read!?

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home