when I started this blog five years ago, I was a pet sitter and the name animal-crackers made sense. now I'm a stay-at-home-dad and freelance writer, but rather than confuse everyone by getting a different blog, it's just easier to keep posting things here.


Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Too many cartoons

Ever notice how the Crimson Chin on the cartoon Fairly Odd Parents looks a lot like the Tick?

No?

Man, I watch too many cartoons.

Let's hear some comments: What's your favorite cartoon?
posted by todd at 11:38 PM

2 Comments:

I have a 5 yr old. my life revolves around cartoons. She's developed a healthy addiciton to the Simpsons, which I love, and which I can't really think of as a cartoon, but I guess it is.
Family Guy. Best.Show.Ever. for right now at least.

11:19 AM  

Jem and the rockers (from back in the day). They came back with transformers and all that old-school stuff, but not Jem! Man, i loved me some Jem. I used to have the jem perfume. It was water, but i thought it was just SO cool! Probably not the best thing to leave on a guy's comment section?

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home