when I started this blog five years ago, I was a pet sitter and the name animal-crackers made sense. now I'm a stay-at-home-dad and freelance writer, but rather than confuse everyone by getting a different blog, it's just easier to keep posting things here.


Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Pictures

Dylan had his breathing canulla removed last week and has been learning how to eat. We're not worried, eating is something we do all too well in this family.

































posted by todd at 8:47 AM

6 Comments:

What a gorgeous little, err, big boy!

11:14 AM  

What a cutie! He is getting so big!!

11:50 AM  

he looks so good & healthy!!!!! what a joy it is to look in and see such great pictures of him!

12:36 PM  

His face isn't squishy anymore! That last photo's a keeper for your wallet Todd. Love seeing Dylan do so well.

7:24 PM  

that last picture of him makes me want to just squeeze and kiss on him.

7:45 AM  

Holy shit. Those just brought me to tears. He's so beautiful. I'm with phil and betty on the last one.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home