when I started this blog five years ago, I was a pet sitter and the name animal-crackers made sense. now I'm a stay-at-home-dad and freelance writer, but rather than confuse everyone by getting a different blog, it's just easier to keep posting things here.


Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Short entries

Keeping it short these days. I just started a part-time job copy editing at home. So far it's working great.

Yesterday, I took Andree's mom to see Dylan in the morning and Andree's step-dad in the afternoon. While I was with the mom-in-law, Dyl was squirming and acting downright irritable.

"He's got a little something in his diaper," I told the nurse.

"So change it," she said.

"Um, no thank you."

"You're a stay-at-home dad, right?" she asked. "Grab a diaper."

So I got to change my first Dyl-diaper. Very full for such a little butt.
posted by todd at 7:06 PM

3 Comments:

Well he's been backed up for a few weeks - what'd ya expect?!?

8:49 PM  

Way to go Dad!

9:39 PM  

Hahahaha!

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home