when I started this blog five years ago, I was a pet sitter and the name animal-crackers made sense. now I'm a stay-at-home-dad and freelance writer, but rather than confuse everyone by getting a different blog, it's just easier to keep posting things here.


Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Holy Crap!

Dylan took a dump last night! We've never been so proud. And relieved.

That means no surgery tomorrow. He'll start nursing again and in a couple of weeks should be off the IVs. Yay!
posted by todd at 2:17 PM

6 Comments:

What a relief!!! So did they ever figure out why it was "blocked" and what was blocking it?

Congratulations,
Luisa

6:36 PM  

haha, this makes me so damn happy. :o)

7:26 PM  

Fantastic Todd. Did you sneak Dylan in a magazine to help get in the mood?

7:35 PM  

Hooray!!!!! What fantastic news! Way to go Dylan! :)

Amy & Sasha

7:02 AM  

Phil - that is just too much! LOL

12:11 PM  

I think he was watching Fox News.

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home