when I started this blog five years ago, I was a pet sitter and the name animal-crackers made sense. now I'm a stay-at-home-dad and freelance writer, but rather than confuse everyone by getting a different blog, it's just easier to keep posting things here.


Thursday, August 21, 2008

another funny ad

I did a blog entry a week or so ago about a ridiculous craigslist ad. Well, here's another one.

Seeking Assistant Female Script-Writer w Mac & Final Draft Software (Austin/San AntoniO)
Reply to: trixul@yahoo.com
Date: 2008-08-20, 5:49PM CDT


Currently Seeking Assistant Script Writer w Mac Computer & Final Draft Software
who is interested in working closely with me on writing the Screenplay for my next film entitled, Destiny of the Spirit.

It is a story about a young girl who is visited in the Dreamstate by her Grandmother to come find her. Hope to work with a Woman who has a vivid imagination in developing the female heroine. The Story is a cross between the Lord of the Rings, the Matrix, Children of Men & Harry Potter. To be shot in Mexico, Thailand, India, Europe, and New York.

If you are familiar with all these films and want to get involved in a fantastic longterm project, please contact me.

Thanks,
Fernando del Sol
contact me at: fernando@peyotepictures.com


It's too early in the morning for me to add commentary worth reading. I'll just let the ad speak for itself.
posted by todd at 7:48 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home