when I started this blog five years ago, I was a pet sitter and the name animal-crackers made sense. now I'm a stay-at-home-dad and freelance writer, but rather than confuse everyone by getting a different blog, it's just easier to keep posting things here.


Thursday, June 05, 2008

scores

Took a look at Josh's final report card today.

He's graded on a scale of 1 to 4 in nine academic areas and 17 personal development areas. (1 is low, 4 is high)

After the first term his total academic score was 27. (That's an average of 3.0.)

After the fourth term, his score was 32. (An average of 3.6.) Nice jump.

His personal development went to 62 (average 3.6) from a 44 (average 2.6).

Now I don't need numbers to tell me he had a great year. But it doesn't hurt.
posted by todd at 5:18 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home