when I started this blog five years ago, I was a pet sitter and the name animal-crackers made sense. now I'm a stay-at-home-dad and freelance writer, but rather than confuse everyone by getting a different blog, it's just easier to keep posting things here.


Friday, September 07, 2007

letter from the teacher

Mr. and Mrs. Gernert-

Please explain to Josh that it is important for him to do what the teacher says to do. I was with the class during outdoor exercise time. He refused to line up with his class, preferring to start his own line. It is important for safety and learning that he follow directions.

Thank you.


***

I don't know where he learns such anti-authoritarian behavior.
posted by todd at 3:03 PM

2 Comments:

Josh is already a rebel!

7:06 PM  

I don't know where he learns such anti-authoritarian behavior.

Oh, I do....

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home