when I started this blog five years ago, I was a pet sitter and the name animal-crackers made sense. now I'm a stay-at-home-dad and freelance writer, but rather than confuse everyone by getting a different blog, it's just easier to keep posting things here.


Friday, December 01, 2006

DeVito vs. Gibson

Tangential to my previous post -- did everyone hear about Danny DeVito's appearance on The View?

First, let's be clear I've never seen The View. Don't have a problem with the show, it's just not my cup o' tea.

Apparently Danny was inebriated. He had gone out the night before to party with his buddy George Clooney. So much partying, he was still drunk when he appeared on the show. He made a few crass remarks here and there, but from what I read he sounds like a hoot.

And he made it through the entire show without calling anyone "sugar tits" or "Jew cop". However, he did refer to one American president as "num nuts."

But overall, he's a fun drunk! Everyone likes a fun drunk.

And no one likes a mean drunk. Got that Mel? No one likes a mean drunk.
posted by todd at 11:04 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home